I wanted to be able to access these questions anytime, anywhere, so I typed them up and put them here 🙂 Be Obsessed or Be Average (BOBA) by Grant Cardone…
- What excites you right now?
- What’s so exciting to you right now that you would do anything, ANYTHING, to accomplish it?
- What bores you? That you don’t want to do…
- What is the thing or things that you have always wanted to do?
- What don’t you want to do, no matter the payoff?
- What do you do that causes you to forget to eat?
- What have you been interested in since childhood?
- What are you willing to do for no money?
- What would you like to do for a lot of money? Your dream job…
- If money had nothing to do with your life, what would you do with your time?
- What amount of money would give you the security that you believe you need?
- What amount of money would you need to have choices in your life?
- What amount of money would you need to have complete and total financial freedom?
- What amount of money would you need to really make a difference for the better, not just in your life, but in the lives of others?
Skills and Talents
- What can you do better than anyone?
- What are some of your native skills?
- What have you always been good at?
- What have you always been bad at?
- What skills or talents do you have that you ignore?
- What are you terrible at, and shouldn’t ever be doing?
- What are you doing that is a complete waste of your time and talent?
- In what areas do others think more of your abilities than you think of your abilities?
- What are some skills you need to develop?
- What is a product or service that you complain about repeatedly, every time you use it?
- What great idea have you had for starting a company or inventing some thing but you have not yet done it?
- What do you want to be remembered for 100 years from now? Hint: they won’t talk about how much money you had…
- What contribution can you make to society that you would be so proud of?
- What do you want to make sure people never say about you?
Other Inspiring People
- Write down 5 names of successful people that you admire.
- What are those people doing that you admire the most?
- What do all those people have in common with each other? What is the common link?
- What quality do you wish you shared with those people?
- What do you have in common with that list?
- If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would that be?
- Who is the most supportive person in your life today?
- What makes you feel good?
- What gives you energy?
- What activity bores you and does not make you feel good?
- What things are you doing that you later regret?
- What bad habits do you need to stop?
- What good habits do you need to start?
- What do you need to do more of that would make you feel better about yourself?
- If you were going to write a book, what would it be about?
- If you knew you couldn’t fail, what would you do?
- If you could be known for doing just one unbelievable, great thing, what would it be?